Almond Kaastengels recipe
The Almond Kaastengels / castangle recipe is the most famous cake my mother has taught me in the past. Kaastengels cake is indeed a phenomenon in its heyday. Until now, the combination of kaastengels cake recipes has always been studied to make new variants of kaastengels. One of them is the following Almond Kaastengels Cake. Take a look at the Almond Kaastengels recipe below …
100 grams of sugar flour
3 tablespoons of evaporated milk
25 grams of chocolate chips
40 grams of margarine
1/2 teaspoon butter essences
200 grams of sago, roasted for 10 minutes over low heat (finished 120 grams)
15 grams of white sesame
15 grams of black sesame, roasted
50 grams of dark chocolate cooking, melted
40 grams of butter
1/2 teaspoon mocha pasta
How to Make:
1. Beat margarine, butter, and sugar flour for 30 seconds.
2. Add eggs.
3. Beat well.
4. Add sago.
5. Mix well.
6. Add evaporated milk and butter essences.
7. Mix well.
8. Divide the dough into 2 parts.
9. Dough 1 is added mocha paste and white sesame.
10. Mix well.
11. The second mixture is added to black sesame.
12. Mix well.
13. Put in the triangle bag half the mocha mixture and half the white mixture.
14. Spray in a circle on a baking sheet smeared with margarine.
15. Add chocolate chips at the end of the circle.
16. Oven 30 minutes with a temperature of 140 degrees Celsius.
17. After chilling, the cake can be sprayed with dark cooking liquid chocolate.