Apple compote recipe
Don’t you imagine a sweet apple made into a compote? Wow, this is even sweeter. Well, this holiday let’s practice this recipe while there is plenty of free time, and even the little one at home can help you taste iciplah hehehe. Apples that are used will be more delicious if you use Malang apples (Batu). Apples from this city are well known throughout the archipelago. It tastes sweet !
Now, given the recipe for Apple Compote from a friend’s mother, and Apple that was purchased so that it is not in vain, why not make it into compote food?
2 cm ginger
20 grams of coconut milk
salt to taste
4 poor apples
250 gr palm sugar
How to Make:
1. Clean the apple from the skin.
2. Cut the diced apples.
3. Boil the apples that have been cut with sugar.
4. After a few moments, add palm sugar and salt.
5. Mix with coconut milk.
6. Stir until evenly distributed.
7. Try the coconut milk does not break yes mother, mother.
8. Serve warm or cold.