Banana compote recipe
This compote Setup recipe is suitable for iftar dishes that are filling but not excessive. Apart from its sweet taste, this compote Setup Recipe is also soft and soft because all ingredients are boiled first. But most importantly woman, this compote Setup Recipe is very easy to make with relative ingredients available everywhere. So, because Ramadhan (fasting) is soon to go wrong, there is no harm in making this mother’s compote recipe as savings as a cooking guide later when all fasting cooking ideas are gone.
Well, here is the compote arrangement which is very practical and easy to follow
3 pieces of diced jackfruit meat
1 cm cinnamon
salt to taste
100 gr fro
200 grams of white sugar
6 Banana oil
How to Make:
1. Steam the banana oil until cooked, then remove and drain.
2. Next cut into small cubes.
3. Boil fro until soft, lift and cut into small cubes.
4. Boil water together with sugar, after boiling, enter pieces of bananas and fro and jackfruit.
5. Boil until cooked.
6. Lift and serve warm or cold.