Chicken Breast Fill Recipe
Chicken breast can feel mediocre and even the texture of the meat really becomes hard if it is processed incorrectly. Skinless chicken breast is the healthiest part to consume because it does not contain fat, but only protein and a series of important nutrients.
Eating chicken meat that is full of fat and crispy skin may be a favorite of many people. However, if you are on a diet or want to change your eating habits to be healthier, you should avoid parts of chicken skin and fat.
The following is a recipe for processing delicious chicken breasts and guaranteed to satisfy your tongue and stomach.
4 egg whites
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
4 pcs boneless chicken breasts, each cut into two parts
100 gr wheat flour
150 grams of coarse bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
the oil for frying
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped chives
2 pcs of white tofu, puree
2 tsp curry seasoning
1/4 teaspoon pepper
50 gr of bread flour
How to Make:
1. Make an incision at the upper end of the chicken breast, wide and longitudinally, but not interrupted, until it gets a hole like a bag.
2. Smear chicken breast with pepper, salt, and nutmeg until blended.
3. Contents: mix tofu, chives, curry seasoning, bread flour, pepper, salt and eggs, flatten.
4. Enter the contents into the chicken breast, close it.
5. Smear the chicken breast with flour, put it in a beaten egg, roll it into coarse bread flour. Store in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
6. Fried chicken breast in hot oil until browned yellow. Cut into pieces when it will be served.
For 10 pieces