Chicken Hot Pot Recipe
Ever tried Hot Pot Chicken Recipes? Feeling weird like western food, hehehe. This soup dish is definitely fun to eat in a roll. Chicken is boiled slowly until the broth is clear, combined with broccoli and eaten with soy sauce, hmm … YUMMY
1.5 liters of water
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 chicken (1 kg), cut 12-14 parts
2 scallions, roughly sliced
2 teaspoons of salt
150 g cauliflower, remove the florets
150 g of broccoli, remove the florets
2 cm ginger, peeled, bruised
5 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon ground pepper
Sambal Soy Sauce, stir well:
8 cayenne pepper, finely sliced
1 teaspoon cooked vinegar
75 ml of soy sauce
How to Make:
1. Prepare a hot pot that is heat-resistant or ordinary.
2. Pour the oil in a pan, saute garlic and leeks until fragrant.
3. Add ginger, stir until wilted.
4. Enter the pieces of chicken, stir until stiff.
5. Pour water, add seasonings. Bring to a boil over low heat until the water has shrunk and the chicken is tender.
6. Add the broccoli and cauliflower, re-cooked. Turn off the heat.
7. Sprinkle sesame oil.
8. Serve hot with Soy Sauce Rawit.
For 6 people