Chicken noodle recipe
Chicken noodles are one dish that is very popular with many people. It tastes good and convenient to get it, so there are many reasons people like this processed noodle. Indeed, noodles are not authentic food from Indonesia and are not staple foods, but noodles are also a popular food compared to other heavy foods.
His habit of eating instant noodles, because it tastes good and practical makes him try various types of chicken noodles from various cities in Indonesia. There are so many variations and creations of food produced from noodles, namely fried noodles, cakalang sauce noodles, Japanese ramen noodles, Aceh noodles, and many others.
If you want to enjoy healthy and hygienic chicken noodles, making your own noodles is the right solution. It turns out that making chicken noodles is not too difficult, besides the ingredients that are easily obtained, the ingredients are also very simple.
Here are some recipes that you can practice yourself at home.
Sugar 1/2 tbsp
Soggy noodles or 500 g egg noodles
Water 2 L
Cilantro 1 tsp
50 ml soy sauce
Shallots 3 cloves
Candlenut 2 items
Ginger 1 segment
Garlic 4 cloves
English soy sauce 2 tablespoons
1 tsp flavoring flavoring
2 scallions, finely sliced
250 gr chicken, sliced box and boiled
8 ml chicken oil
Sweet soy sauce 3 tablespoons
1 tablespoon salt
Sweet mustard 1 bunch, cut into pieces
– 150 ml of canola oil / vegetable oil
– Chicken skin to taste
– 8 cloves under white, then chopped geprek
How to Make:
1. Boil water, add pepper powder, salt, and chicken bones to taste.
2. Blend the seasoning consisting of garlic, onion, coriander, turmeric, candlenut, and ginger.
3. Saute the chicken that has been boiled with mashed spices.
4. Add salt and flavoring to taste.
5. Boil wet noodles or egg noodles until cooked.
6. Boil mustard greens that have been cut into pieces using gravy.
7. While boiling the noodles, prepare a bowl. Then add 1 tablespoon of chicken oil and tsp of pepper.
8. Put the cooked noodles into the bowl. Then stir the noodles until they are completely mixed with chicken oil.
9. Drain the mustard greens that have been boiled, add in a bowl.
10. Add chicken topping and also chicken soup.
11. Solo chicken noodles ready to be served.
– In a mixed bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of onion oil, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce, broth powder
– Enter the noodles, stir well. Correction of taste, can be added soy sauce / sweet according to taste
– Sprinkle with a sprinkling of chicken, fried onions / chopped leeks and oyster sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
– Sugar and salt to taste