Chicken Oporat Ketupat Recipe
Oporat Ketupat Chicken Recipe From the name alone we have discussed the recipe this time is the chicken opor ketupat. Opor chicken itself is a typical processed chicken dish that is already very famous for its partner, diamond. What’s rather troublesome is the time to make the diamond. Fortunately in traditional markets there are still many that sell rhombus. So the plan for cooking this time will come true.
20 medium-sized diamonds, soak them in water.
3 kg of rice for rice cake
How to make a diamond:
1. Rice for rice cake is washed thoroughly, drain and set aside.
2. Drain the diamond cage.
3. Put in rice cake.
4. If the contents are already half of the volume of the diamond cage, cover, then stab with a knife at the end of the lid, insert one piece of rhombus into the pierced section then pull and the diamond is completely closed.
5. Put 12 pieces of diamond in the presto (a kind of pan), then cover the pan properly and boil until cooked for about 1 hour.
6. If using ordinary cormorant, boil until cooked about 4-6 hours.
Tips on making diamond:
– Better to be cooked last only after the other Eid dishes.
– Use only rice to make rice cake.
– Ketupat only lasts 2-3 days, because it is cooked only slightly and as necessary.
– Cooking with Presto is faster and saves time.
Chicken braised in coconut milk :
Ingredients for chicken opor:
3 bay leaves
salt to taste
1 liter of coconut milk, from 2 coconuts
5 pieces of orange leaf
1 chicken, cut 12 parts
2 lemongrass stems, take the white, memarkan
3 tablespoons of oil, for sauteing
1 tbsp tamarind water
2 cm ginger, bruised
1 tablespoon of lime juice
3 tablespoons fried onions, for sprinkling
3 cloves of garlic
salt to taste
3 candlenuts, roasted
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
How to Make:
1. 1 tablespoon coriander, roast.
2. Wash chicken thoroughly, coat with lime juice and salt, stir well, set aside 30 minutes, wash thoroughly, drain.
3. Heat the oil, saute the spices until fragrant.
4. Enter the chicken, bay leaves, lemon grass, ginger and orange leaves.
5. Stir until it changes color.
6. Add Javanese acid water.
7. Cook until chicken is cooked, remove from heat.
8. A moment will be served, reheat the chicken, pour coconut milk.
9. Cook until it boils.
10. Remove, sprinkle with fried onions.
11. Serve with supplements.
For: 12 servings