Chicken recipe wrapped in strong soy sauce
Apart from chicken soup, chili sauce, and fried rice, it looks like soy sauce is on the list of dishes that moms miss the most when we leave. Do you agree?
Almost every mother makes soybean chicken recipe as one of its flagship dishes, because children will love it. How to make it easy and do not need expensive materials. If you want to make your own now, you can too, you know!
100 gr of chopped shrimp
100 gr bread flour
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon sugar
1 egg white
1 clove garlic, chopped, sauteed
1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 boneless chicken breasts
100 gr chicken, puree
2 tablespoons of sago flour
1 tsp English soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
3 tablespoons peas
1 tablespoon of a versatile liquid marinade
50 ml of water
2 cloves of garlic, bruised
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon margarine
How to Make:
1. Cut the chicken breast into two flat parts.
2. Mix the chopped chicken and shrimp, stir well.
3. Add stir-fried garlic, egg yolks, sago flour, salt, pepper, and sugar, stir well.
4. Divide the dough into two parts.
5. Take one piece of chicken breast, spread with one part of fish mixture.
6. Dip into egg whites then coat with bread flour, set aside.
7. Heat the oil, fry the chicken until browned, remove from heat.
8. For Sauce, heat 1 tablespoon of remaining cooking oil, add margarine, saute garlic until fragrant.
9. Enter the sweet soy sauce, liquid versatile marinade, English soy sauce, salt, pepper powder, and water, then bring to a boil.
10. Add the peas, cook briefly, remove from heat.
11. Pour the sauce over fried chicken, serve warm with white rice.