Chicken Roast Recipe
Chicken Bekakak Recipe – Imagine how the results of this cooking recipe, will certainly be very thick spices in it. OK, without using it for long time just prepare the ingredients for a chicken roast recipe like below, just follow this method carefully. We try to present this recipe according to the recipe that I know, but you can decompress yourself. I’m sure you are better at cooking.
Watch the steps, man …
3 kaffir lime leaves
1 lemongrass stalk, memarkan
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tbsp tamarind water
1 liter of runny coconut milk
500 ml thick coconut milk
1 free-range chicken, remove the claws, wash
4 cm turmeric
10 red onions
6 large red chilies
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cm galangal
2 teaspoons of salt
2 cm ginger
2 teaspoons coriander
How to Make:
1. Leave the chicken intact, pin the head with a stick so that it can stand straight when cooked.
2. Or divide the chicken breast stretched open.
3. Fold the wings towards the back and press to open, if necessary, pin them with a stick.
4. Saute ground spices with lemon grass, and orange leaves until fragrant.
5. Pour runny coconut milk, bring to a boil.
6. Add the whole chicken, cook until partially shrinked coconut milk.
7. Pour the thick coconut milk, cook until thoroughly cooked and seasoning dried.
9. Pour the remaining seasoning.
For 6 people