Chicken Steak recipes
This food comes from western countries which are now becoming familiar in our country. Even today we can find a variety of steak menus offered in places to eat, restaurants, to favorite menus in hotels.
Steak is processed made from meat, be it chicken, beef, or goat that has filet so that there are no bones in it.
Chicken steak is generally very popular among the people, besides the price is more affordable, chicken steak also has a good taste. As well as a substitute for beef or goat for some people who don’t like it.
For steak, it is served together with chili sauce which has various flavors such as sweet and sour sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper sauce, and so on.
Steak is also served along with complementary ingredients such as vegetables consisting of sliced carrots, potatoes, beans, and corn, making this steak one of the foods that have the nutritional value needed by the body.
Intrigued by the recipe and how to make chicken steak directly, we refer to the steps to make it.
1 tablespoon margarine
1 clove garlic, chopped
25 g of onion, chopped
1 tablespoon of flour
150 ml of chicken stock
2 tablespoons English sauce / BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper granules, bruised
1 teaspoon salt
How to Make:
1. Remove the bone and chicken skin.
2. Beat the chicken breast with a meat hammer until slightly flattened.
3. Sprinkle with pepper, oil, and salt until blended.
4. Leave it for 30 minutes.
5. Heat the butter, cook each piece of chicken until cooked and brown on both sides.
7. Sauce: Heat margarine, saute garlic and onion until wilted.
8. Enter the flour, stir until smooth.
9. Pour the broth, stir until smooth.
10. Add other seasonings, stir until boiling and thick.
11. Lift up.
12. Put the chicken on a serving plate.
13. Pour the sauce.
14. Serve warm with complement.