Coconut Cheese root cake is usually only found during Eid. Like the nastar cake, Snow White, Coconut Cheese Root Cake is generally made sweet. Now, because we are bored with “sweet things”, let’s try making crispy crispy. Coconut cheese cake recipe, that’s the name of this original Indonesian cake. Both from the ingredients to how to make the original coconut cheese cheese cake is very practical and should be the point. Do not believe, let’s look at the following coconut root cheese recipe.
Ingredients Coconut Cheese Root Cake:
220 gr glutinous rice flour
1 liter of cooking oil
75 gr hot cheddar cheese
150 gr half old coconut
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
25 grams of starch
How to make a coconut root cheese cake:
1. Shredded coconut first, then roasted.
2. Beat the eggs until they are combined, add salt and cheese until they are mixed.
3. Add sticky rice flour and starch Stir again until smooth.
4. After the dough is finished, put the mixture into a plastic that is given a star mold.
5. Print into cold oil about 7-10 cm (depending on taste).
6. Fry the mixture until fluffy, cool the flame so that it is cooked evenly.