Creamy Salmon Steak is one of the European dishes from the other country which is a typical food of the country of Spain and is an attraction for many people. Nutritional levels of these foods are quite good because they contain omega-3 fatty acids that are beneficial for brain intelligence.
The very soft texture of the fish makes the food a favorite menu to be ordered in certain eating places with a taste that has a strong appeal because of its deliciousness. It turns out to try this dish does not need far to travel to Spain, you can try it yourself at home with ingredients that are still commonly found in the nearest grocery store.
Read Also Ground Beef Mushroom Taco Recipes
Follow how to cook the creamy salmon steak below :
Creamy Salmon Steak Ingredients :
• 1 tsp soy sauce
• Vegetables such as sweet corn, broccoli, beans, carrots, to taste
• 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
• 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 1 tsp of sugar, to boil vegetables
• 150 g of salmon, fillets
• 200 ml of UHT liquid milk
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt
• 1 tablespoon margarine
• 1 potato
• 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolve with water
How to make Creamy Salmon Steak :
• Salmon you coat with margarine, oyster sauce, soy sauce and then let stand 10 minutes.
• Then cut the potatoes into pieces and fry until they look cooked, then remove from heat and drain.
• Boil green vegetables with water mixed with 1 teaspoon sugar until cooked, then remove from heat and drain.
• Heat the margarine in a pan, saute garlic, add UHT milk, pepper, salt and add the dissolved cornstarch, stirring constantly until the sauce looks thickened.
• Then Bake the Salmon fish on Teflon until it looks cooked and somewhat brown.
• Arrange salmon, potatoes, vegetables and flush with creamy sauce.
Serve while hot to make it more delicious.