Recipe for Fried Squid
before cooking you should know that as a seafood one of course squid contains a fishy odor, if not cleaned properly, later the results of cooking will be less tasty and somewhat smelly. for that you are going to make a recipe for crispy fried squid, you should do a few things first before squid is cooked, which is cleaned with cold water and given a lime juice to reduce odor.
First prepare the ingredients, which are:
- 800 grams of fresh squid meat. remember if you can that is still fresh. You clean this squid meat first, discard the cum ink. then cut into pieces. Don’t cut it too thin. so that the results of the fried squid are not hard, the squid is put first by means of using a meat tenderizer or it could also be a little at beats – but don’t turn hard – it will actually break. this is necessary so that the squid becomes chewy.
- only 3 limes. squeeze the water.
- 1 egg.
- chicken broth 1 teaspoon only.
- 200 grams of fine flour.
- half a teaspoon of kitchen salt.
- ginger, grate and clean, half a teaspoon
- one and a half white bottom cloves. peel and clean. then grate.
- half a teaspoon of pepper powder. (can be adjusted according to the desired level of spiciness).
- cooking oil.
proceed to the process of how to make flour fried squid:
- cut squid meat into the container. add lime juice. then stir – stir with hands. that means that the orange juice can be evenly exposed to the flesh of the cum.
- then prepare another container for the flour mixture.
- add flour, chicken broth, pepper, salt, white bottom and ginger into the stirring container so that it is mixed.
- then crack the egg and add it to the flour mixture. stir until evenly mixed.
- add squid to the mixture, stir – stir, until all parts of the squid are evenly mixed with the dough.
- preheat the pan and add cooking oil, a little cooking oil is needed,
- when the oil is hot, squid is ready to fry.
- cook it for about 3 minutes. not too long too.