Gado Gado Flush Recipe
Gado-gado is a fast food menu where most raw vegetables are served neatly and on top of vegetables. Making delicious gado-gado flush is not difficult. The key is a special mixed sauce. Make Gado Gado Flush as a family favorite menu
1 piece of fried, white tofu
1 cucumber, diced
6 long bean sprouts, cut 4 cm
1 bunch of spinach, set aside
150 grams of cabbage, sliced
50 grams of bean sprouts, siangi
Fried chips to taste
2 eggs, boiled cooked
150 gram tempeh, fried
2 tablespoons cooking oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
500 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut
300 grams of peanuts, fry, puree
1 lemongrass stalk, memarkan
2 pieces of orange leaf
4 tablespoons bottled tomato sauce
tablespoon flavored chicken
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon salt
5 cloves of shallot
2 red chillies
2 cm kencur
Complement: Leaf lettuce, tomatoes, and boiled eggs
Topping: fried onions
How to Make:
1. For the sauce: heat the oil, saute the spices until fragrant. Mix the sauteed seasoning with peanuts, coconut milk, lemongrass, orange leaves, tomato sauce, sweet soy sauce, and chicken flavorings, stir well, cook until boiling, lift.
2. Boil the vegetables until cooked, lift, drain.
3. Prepare the dish, arrange vegetables, tofu, and tempeh.
4. Pour the seasoning beans or serve separately, sprinkle with fried onions.
5. Complete with boiled eggs and fried chips, serve.
For: 6 people.