Ginseng Fried Shrimp
In Ramadan fasting we need nutritious food to maintain the vitality of our bodies, the recipe below is a recipe for Ginseng Fried Shrimp which, except crisp, ginseng is also beneficial.
Chili sauce and cayenne pepper give you a very spicy bite taste! Suitable for you Muslims who are fasting but are still active in Stop Dreaming Start Action.
2 red cayenne pepper, finely sliced
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
10 g of oyster sauce
20 g cornstarch, dissolve with water
10 g leeks, sliced sliced
40 g of fresh ginseng, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 g of sweet soy sauce
300 g Fresh water shrimp (times shrimp), peeled, split his back
10 g of soy sauce
20 g chili sauce
1/4 tsp ground pepper
How to Make:
1. Split the back of the shrimp.
2. Stir the shrimp with a little salt, and sugar.
3. Fried shrimp briefly until it changes color.
4. Divide the ginseng slices into 2 parts.
5. Half for sautéing, 1/2 part for frying.
6. Saute garlic, chives and cayenne pepper until fragrant.
7. Add the shrimp, ginseng slices and seasonings.
8. Add cornstarch solution, stir until thick and boiling.
10. Sprinkle with fried ginseng and serve.