Great Eldest Soto Cooking Recipes
Soto recipe, always inviting our tastes to try it. Moreover, variations in Soto in Indonesia are very diverse. For example this time is a recipe for Soto Sulung. I want to know what is the purpose of giving the name Soto Sulung to this fresh soup dish. Could it be that Soto Sulung was the forerunner to the soto dishes that we have known so far? Seniors means the oldest, so Soto Sulung can be translated as the oldest Soto.
Although sometimes, when implementing a Soto recipe, mothers have to improvise a little because not all Soto recipes are correct. All recipes on this blog are still relative. It shouldn’t be followed one hundred percent, because again, cooking recipes depend on each mother’s taste.
Take a look at the following Eldest Soto cooking recipes. Hopefully it can add to the culinary insight of Soto Sulung in the repertoire of Indonesian cuisine recipes, ladies and gentlemen.
1.5 liters of water to boil meat
1 liter of water
2 lemongrass stems, take the white, memarkan
300 grams of beef offal (lung, tripe and liver)
400 grams of beef
3 pieces of orange leaf
3 cm ginger, bruised
5 tablespoons of cooking oil
2 bay leaves
1 liter of water to boil the innards
2 cm ginger, bruised
Sululung Spices in Puree:
3 cm turmeric
5 large cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of pepper
8 cloves of shallot
2 tablespoons of salt
Soto Sulung Complementary Spices:
leeks, celery slices, finely sliced shrimp-fry crackers
3 hard boiled eggs, cut into crusts
1 lime fruit, cut chili sauce onion fried onions to taste
How to Make:
1. Boil 1500 ml of water, boil the meat until soft, remove the meat and use the water for soup.
2. Boil beef offal plus ginger and bay leaves until soft, discard the boiled water, chop the boiled offal.
3. Saute ground spices, lime leaves, lemongrass, and ginger until cooked, add meat broth and water, bring to a boil.
4. Add boiled meat and stewed innards.
5. Cook until the seasoning is absorbed.
6. Serve while hot with the complement of Soto Sulung.