Grilled Fish Recipe
Towards the new year 2011, many family and friends plan to spend the night with various events. One of them is grilled chicken, grilled corn or grilled fish. For those who like culinary fish, spicy soy sauce grilled fish will definitely be a mainstay of entertaining friends while enjoying New Year’s Eve. Well, for those of you who are confused looking for grilled fish recipes that are quite easy to make, the following recipe. Good luck and happy new year
3 cloves of shallot
1 ounce of brown sugar
3 cloves of garlic
1 kg of fish
1 tablespoon of acid is diluted with half a glass of water
Salt to taste
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
How to Make:
1. If for grilled fish, the fish will be kept raw.
2. Then puree the onion, garlic, hazelnut and salt.
3. After smooth enter brown sugar and puree again.
4. After smooth enter acid water and cooking oil.
5. Soak the fish / chicken in seasoning for 1/2 hour.
6. After that, burn the fish / chicken while applying the remaining marinade marinade so that the seasoning will sink in.