Lemon Almond Tart Recipe
This cake is ideal for celebrating Christmas. Now, write the recipe for Lemon Lemon Almond below.
¼ cup of sliced almond slices
1 ½ cup, unbleached, all four goals
1 ½ teaspoon of cold water
10 tablespoons of cold butter, cut into small pieces
1/3 teaspoon almond extract
1 ½ tablespoon of white sugar
Read How to Make Spicy Porridge
How to Make:
1. Grind almonds in a food grinder or processor.
2. Mix in four and sugar.
3. Cut the butter and work it in four until the mixture resembles rough food.
4. Mix water and almond extract in a small bowl: pour more than four mixes and combine to form moist clumps.
5. Collect the dough into a ball, knit until a smooth ball is formed then fattened into the disk.
6. Roll the dough on the foursome surface and press the tart pan 11 inches in diameter with the removable bottom.
7. Place in the refrigerator 15 minutes until frm.
8. Preheat the oven to 400F.
9. Remove the tart skin from the refrigerator.
10. Line the crust with foil.
11. Fill with dried beans or heavy tart.
12. Bake until the sides are set, about 15 minutes.
13. Remove the foil and beans.
14. Bake the crust until golden, about 15 minutes.
15. Reduce the oven temperature to 350F
Fill the Lemon Almond Tart:
3 tablespoons of freshly grated lemon zest
1 ¾ cup of white sugar
½ cup of lemon juice
6 large eggs
3 tablespoons of butter, cut into small pieces
How to make :
1. Mix eggs and sugar in a thick pan and stir until smooth.
2. Mix lemon juice and peel.
3. Beat with medium high heat until the mixture is thick and almost boiling, about 5 minutes, shake continuously.
4. Remove from heat and whisk the butter in several pieces at once until everything is added.
5. Transfer the flling to a bowl and chill until cool, stirring occasionally, for about an hour. Spread the flling on the skin.
6. Bake until fluffy a little, begin to crack at the edges and move slightly in the middle when shaken, about 38 minutes.
7. Cool completely on the shelf.
8. Remove the sides of the pan from the hooker then transfer to a serving plate.
Raspberry Sauce from Lemond Almond Tart:
¼ teaspoon of lord Chambord
6 tablespoons of powdered sugar
2 1/2 ounces of unsweetened, frozen raspberry bags
How to make :
1. In a blender or food processor, puree raspberries and sugar.
2. Mix in liquor.
3. Strain with a cheese cloth to remove the seeds.
4. Cover, chill to cool.
5. Drizzle on individual slices and on a plate when served.
6. Don’t forget to try the snow princess cake recipe too.