Pamekasan Goat Satay Recipe in East Java
Pamekasan goat satay recipe. If you want to make satay, don’t just choose goat meat, but choose goat meat only, because the meat is soft and tender so it is suitable for satay. Satay which in my opinion is pretty good is the typical Pamekasan goat satay. Savory seasoning and soft satay meat. Intrigued by the Pamekasan goat satay recipe?
Check out the following recipe bun .. overnight try
100 ml sweet soy sauce
4 cloves garlic
salt to taste
250 gram peanuts, fried
500 ml water
2 red chilies
Complementary Satay goat satay:
How to Make:
1. Cut the diced goat meat, then stick with a skewer and do it until it runs out, set aside.
2. Blend all ingredients except the soy sauce seasoning, orange leaves, and water until smooth, then mix with soy sauce and water, cook until oily and cooked, remove from heat.
3. Marinate the goat satay with soy sauce with a little peanut sauce added until the surface is even.
4. Burn the satay until cooked while flipped and smeared with the remaining soy sauce, remove from heat.
5. Serve goat satay with peanut sauce, lime, and rice cake.
For 20 sticks