Pancong Cake Recipe
Pancong cakes are my favorite food in elementary school. This flour-based food was indeed a cheap snack at the time. Even still a favorite of children when accompanying them to relax on the back porch. Starting from here, I tried to look for delicious pancake recipes, and found the recipe as listed below. Find the mold where is this? Instead of using apem cookie cutters, it worked.
250 gr PulenSari rice flour
600 mL coconut milk
1 teaspoon salt
250 gr shredded half old coconut
2 tablespoons of small sliced cheese
How to Make:
1. Mix the grated coconut with PulenSari rice flour and salt, stir well.
2. Enter the coconut milk that has been boiled little by little until finished while kneading.
3. Heat the pancake cake mold, insert the pancake cake mixture into the mold.
4. Give cheese slices then cover with lid pancake cake molds.
5. Once cooked, remove from heat & serve.
6. For variations in the decoration of the top (topping), in addition to sliced cheese can also be given chocolate, raisins, jackfruit, grilled chicken, spices and others.