Rawon’s Friend Empal Recipe
Some time ago the cook had tried the empal recipe that is usually found in ordinary restaurants. Now, there are more empal recipes that can be made with seasoning or rawon friends. Although it’s not exactly the same as rawon rice recipe, at least the cooks are happy, because the empal rawon recipe now has another combination. Hmm, can’t wait for you to enter the kitchen.
the oil for frying
1 kg of beef gandik / thigh
4 bay leaves
250 ml thick coconut milk
1 tablespoon coriander, roasted
6 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of salt
10 red onions
1 tablespoon sliced brown sugar
Topping: Fried onions
How to Make:
1. Boil the gandik beef until soft, lift it.
2. Cut the meat 5 cm wide following the fiber and 1 cm thick, bruising.
3. Boil coconut milk with spices and bay leaves.
4. Enter the meat and cook until the coconut milk shrinks, remove from heat.
5. Shredded some meat, set aside.
6. Heat oil, fry the meat until browned, remove and drain.
7. Serve as a complement of rawon rice with a sprinkling of fried onions.
For: 8 people