Who is not familiar with grilled lasagna ? One of the famous dishes that originated from Italy is indeed already familiar on our tongue, especially the long lasagna of cheese that has the pleasure of uploading tastes. If you’re one of the big fans of roast lasag, this article is right for you, because we present anti-complicated and anti-old recipes for cooking roasted lasagna.
Imagining layers of savory meat sauce between sheets of pasta and added a splash of melted cheese sauce in the mouth really makes you hungry. Why don’t we just make this one dish ?, No need to linger anymore, see the following cooking tutorial for roast beef lasagna:
Ingredients Lasagne Baked Beef:
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon of oil for frying
• 1 liter of water to boil
• 300 grams of lasagna sheet
Red meat sauce ingredients:
• 1/2 bottle of bolognise sauce
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon oregano powder
• 3 tablespoons cooking oil for sauteing
• 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
• 1 teaspoon ground pepper
• 150 grams of onion, finely chopped
• 1 small bottle of tomato paste
• 300 grams of ground beef
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 bay leaf
White cheese sauce ingredients:
• 1/2 tsp sugar
• 40 grams of flour
• 350 ml of liquid milk
• 100 grams of grated cheese
• 1/4 tsp ground pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 30 grams of butter
Ingredients of Beef Lasagna Baked Sprinkles:
• 50 gr grated cheese
How to make Baked Lasagne Beef:
• Cook water after boiling add oil and salt, then add lasagna sheet, boil until it looks soft, then set aside.
• White Cheese Sauce: Melt the butter, then saute the flour until browned, and pour the liquid milk then stir until it doesn’t clot. add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir until smooth, add grated cheese, stir again until smooth and remove from heat.
• Red Meat Sauce: Heat cooking oil, stir-fry until fragrant. Add the meat and stir well until cooked and change color. Also add the bolognese sauce, oregano, tomato paste, nutmeg powder, bay leaves, sugar, salt & pepper. Mix well, cook until cooked then set aside.
• Prepare pirex or heat-resistant dish, rub with margarine. Arrange as follows: 1/3 lasagna, 1/3 red meat sauce, 1/3 white cheese sauce. Repeat the process until all the ingredients are used up. Then sprinkle the cheese, and spread it evenly.
• Bake in the oven at 180C for 20-25 minutes until it looks brown. Lift and serve warm, more delicious with chili sauce.