Recipe for Cheddar Cheese Steamed Brownies
Cheddar Cheese Steamed Brownies Recipe – This recipe should be called Cheese Steamed Yellownies, not Steamed Cheese Brownies. Yup, because the color is not brown, but yellow. At first I thought this was a martabak bangka recipe, eh how come the recipe for steamed cheese brownies is not connected, hehehe. Instead of being stunned and joking all the time, it’s better to try the recipe for brown cheese steamed recipe, but this isn’t at home … Oiya, don’t forget to read the other special steamed brownie recipe too. The more comfortable in the kitchen!
Cheddar Cheese Steamed Cheese Recipe – This recipe is commonly called Cheddar Cheese Steamed Brownies Cake. Yup, because the color is not brown, but yellow. Initially I thought this was a martabak bangka recipe, eh how come the brownie cheese brownie recipe isn’t connected, hehehe. It doesn’t take long to try the recipe for cheddar cheese steamed brownies.
Ingredients and recipes for steamed brownie cheese:
1/2 tablespoon emulsifier (I never use emulsifier)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 egg yolks
100 grams of granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 whole eggs
20 grams of cornstarch
25 grams of milk powder
75 grams of moderate protein flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
50 grams of cheddar cheese, diced (sprinkle flour 1 tablespoon so that the cheese does not sink in the dough)
How to Make:
1. Heat the steam.
2. Brush the baking sheet 30 × 10 × 4 cm with oil or butter then add baking paper and brush again.
3. The baking sheet does not need to be smeared.
4. Shake Ingredient A (except salt) until thick, trace, add salt, shake again briefly.
5. Feed Material B to Material A.
6. Sprinkle Ingredients D, then stir well.
7. (The cheese is stirred with the dry ingredients so it does not sink easily.
8. Make sure the cheese is covered in flour)
9. Pour Ingredient C into the mixture, stir until it is completely even.
10. Pour into a baking sheet then put into the steaming steam.
11. Steam with a fire that is not too large for approximately 40-45 minutes.
12. After cooking, rub with butter or buttercream then grate the cheese on top.