Recipe for Fried Meat Rolls with Vegetables
One of the meat preparations that are no less delicious is a meat roll filled with vegetables. This is a special side dish, where thinly sliced beef roasted with stir-fried vegetables tastes good and tastes good.
This cuisine can be an alternative if you do not like vegetables and can be a dish in your home. Meat Recipe for Vegetable Filling Rolls can be eaten with mustard paste or your favorite chili sauce. Besides being delicious, of course it is also nutritious because there are vegetables in this meat roll.
Intrigued by the taste of meat rolls filled with vegetables and want to make it yourself at home but don’t know the recipe. Come on, let’s look at the meat roll recipe containing delicious vegetables below.
100 grams of green asparagus, clean, boil half cooked
100 gr margarine
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
500 gr of whole meat
6 thin omelet
100 gr peeled small carrots, boil half cooked
100 gr leek, take the white part
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
How to Make:
1. Slice the beef lengthwise, in the same direction so that the meat becomes 2 pieces measuring 20 x 15 x 1/2 cm.
2. Beat the meat sheet until flattened while sprinkled with salt, pepper, and nutmeg until smooth.
3. Take a piece of meat, give 2 pieces of omelet according to the length of the meat.
4. Put carrots, leeks, asparagus on one side, roll while compacted.
5. Tie meat with cotton yarn, do it also for the remaining ingredients.
6. Heat the margarine, fry the meat rolls until they change color.
7. Add water, cloves, nutmeg, salt, pepper, English sauce and sweet soy sauce, flatten
8. Cook the meat while turning it over until cooked.
9. Lift the meat, remove the thread.
10. Heat the meat broth and thicken it with thawed cornstarch, stirring well.
For 6 people