Eating meatballs, without any fresh broth, it doesn’t taste good. The combination of meatballs and soup fresh meatball soup produces a delicious taste in the mouth and when passing through the esophagus.
Recipe For Fried Meatballs Soup (https://resepdanmasakan.com/)
Well, I’m also curious about this fried meatball, right? How do you feel? Hmmm, the meatball recipe on this blog hopefully will also continue to add, one of which is the roasted meatball recipe that is again sought after by a Foodie. Does anyone have a roasted meatball recipe?
200 grams meatballs mackerel fish meat , mashed
3 tablespoons starch
1 stalk leek, finely sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
2 cloves of garlic, mashed
Ingredients filling the meatballs :
200 grams of carrots, cut obliquely
100 grams of beans, cut 3 cm
1 scallion, cut 1 cm
1 celery leaf stalk, cut into
1500 ml of fish stock
3 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of salt
1 teaspoon of ground pepper
How to make fried meatballs :
1. Stir the meatball ingredients until smooth while slamming. Round as big as a marble then boil in boiling water until it floats.
2. Lift the meatballs . Fried after cold. Set aside.
3. Saute the spices until fragrant. Pour the broth and bring to a boil
4. Add carrots, beans and meatballs, boil until vegetables are cooked.
5. Sprinkle the chives and celery. Lift then serve hot.
Makes 5 servings