Recipe For Grilled Chicken With Minang Seasoning
Recipe for grilled chicken with Minang seasoning
Grilled chicken recipe for the new year preparation. Why does it have to be Minang seasoning ? Because the typical Minang grilled chicken seasoning is the best in my opinion.
Recipe For Grilled Chicken With Minang Seasoning (https://img.jakpost.net/)
The advantage of Minang grilled chicken is the strength and courage to play spices. One characteristic of Minang cuisine is cinnamon. Besides that, Minang grilled chicken seasoning is easy to get, you don’t need to bother looking at the supermarket, just go to the traditional market and tralaaa … all the spices are available at very affordable prices. Well, why don’t you try the following Minang seasoned grilled chicken to welcome the upcoming 2012 new year?
Grilled chicken ingredients and seasonings
- Chicken breast 120 gr
- Red onion 50 gr Garlic 30 gr Red chili pepper 50 gr Turmeric 30 gr
- Candlenut 10 gr Coriander 7 gr Cumin 7 gr Clove 2 pc Nutmeg 1 pc
- Cinnamon 1 gr Orange leaves 2 lb Turmeric leaves 1 lb Ginger 10 gr
- Srei 2 bt
- Bay leaf 1 lb
- Coconut milk 5 ml Granulated sugar 2 gr Salt 3 gr
- White Marica 2 gr
How to cook / make grilled chicken spices minang
- All ingredients are mashed except for orange leaves, turmeric leaves.
- Greetings, saute until the aroma comes out and add liquid coconut milk, and enter the chicken, revealed to be half cooked and grilled. Give Marica salt and taste.