Sambal Plow Recipe
Special plow chili recipe. I will indeed give a special recipe for the chili plow recipe, but what is special? Hehehe. Okay, who ever tried sambal plow? Have you ever tried it before? So this time the cook looked for a recipe for the chili plow recipe and found a recipe specifically for the chili plow that seemed different. Ah, not curious, go straight to the market, by the way, the ingredients are also easy to get.
3 pieces of young kaffir lime leaves, discard the bones of the leaves, finely sliced
20 red cayenne peppers, remove the stems
75 ml of vegetable oil
100 g curly red chili
1/2 tsp fried shrimp paste
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp brown sugar fine comb
7 red onions
10 green cayenne peppers
1 teaspoon salt
How to Make:
1. Heat the oil, saute the spices until fragrant.
2. Add orange leaves and cayenne pepper.
3. Stir until withered and chili sauce.
4. Lift, let cool.
5. Store in a clean, dry, and closed container.
6. Enjoy this special plow sauce.