Savory Dice Snow Potato Recipe
Potatoes that you already know are processed to make recipes that are so delicious. There are no boredom for various types of processed food for us to make with various unique creations. One of the delicacies made from potatoes is the savory snow dice that we will make on this occasion.
This food is very tasty to be enjoyed with loved ones. This food is usually made with a mixture of beef, carrots and other types of ingredients. For those of you who are curious to immediately try and enjoy it, please you can try making it at home.
Snow Potato Material:
Savory Dice Material:
1 small diced carrot stick
350 grams of beef in diced 1 cm
100 ml thick cream or liquid milk
1 tablespoon BLueband
3 tablespoons peas
1 sliced Bombay onion
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons soy sauce flavorful
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 cloves of garlic puree
1/2 tsp ground pepper
50 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make:
1. Potatoes are steamed, peeled and while hot, puree, set aside.
2. Soaking: mix garlic with flavorful salted soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper powder and stir well. Next enter the beef cuts, let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Snow Potatoes: heat the Blueband then add the smooth potatoes, milk powder, salt and pepper powder, stir well and cook until the spices are evenly distributed then remove from heat.
4. Savory Dice: Heat Blueband saute Bombay onion until wilted, then add meat and marinade, cook until cooked, add carrots, peas and thick cream or liquid milk, cook briefly then remove from heat.
5. Prepare a bowl or plate, then put the snow potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese, pour the stir on top. Serve warm.
For: 4 people