Savory Fried Chicken Recipe
Maybe it’s normal to eat processed chicken for you and your family. This dish may have often been eaten at restaurants or warteg warteg on the roadside. However, rather than you constantly eating this dish outside, it’s good if you can make crispy fried chicken dishes at home so that your family can sample easy dishes that are made by yourself.
1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 teaspoon salt
2 cm ginger, bruised
2 bay leaves
1 chicken, cut into 20 parts
1 liter of water
10 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of salt
8 candlenuts, roasted
2 tablespoons coriander, roasted
1 teaspoon baking powder
Right amount of oil
20 grams of sago flour
Vegetable and plow sauce: 3 large red chilies, 8 red cayenne peppers, and 1 tomato, fry until half a tang, lift, puree. Add 1 teaspoon cooked shrimp paste and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stir well.
How to Make:
1. Wash chicken thoroughly, coat with lime juice and 1 tsp of salt, let stand 15 minutes, wash again, drain.
2. Boil chicken with ginger, bay leaves, and spices.
3. Cook the chicken until soft, use medium heat, lift.
4. Drain the chicken, set aside the sauce.
1. Take as much as 500 ml chicken sauce, mix with sago flour, cook until thickens, lift, cool.
2. After chilling, add with baking powder, stir well, set aside.Heat the oil, fry the chicken until golden brown, remove from heat.
3. Pour the savory seasoning on top of a spoonful of chicken, fry until yellow and nest, remove from heat.
4. Serve warm with vegetable salad and chili plow.