Schotel macaroni recipes
Have macaroni at home? You can use it to be a delicious macaroni schotel recipe. This schotel macaroni is special for cheeselover!
Macaroni with a mixture of eggs and cheese into a good mix for a snack. It tastes tasty and high in nutrition so that it is suitable for children to enjoy at home. The texture is creamy soft!
Here are some schotel macaroni recipes that you can try at home.
1 ½ teaspoon ground pepper
Margarine for spread
800 cc of liquid milk
300 gr corned beef
50 gr grated cheddar cheese, for sprinkling
225 gr macaroni
200 gr grated cheddar cheese
8 eggs, beat
1 ½ teaspoon salt
150 g of bacon, sliced 1 x 2 cm
150 gr onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons margarine, for sauteing
1 tablespoon cooking oil / margarine
How to Make:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Spread heat resistant dish with margarine.
3. Boil water until boiling, add macaroni, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil / margarine, so that the macaroni will not stick.
4. Boil macaroni over high heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Flush with water or ice water until the macaroni is not too hot, drain.
7. Heat 2 tbsp margarine, saute onion until wilted, add macaroni, bacon and corned beef, stir.
8. Lift from the fire.
9. Pour milk and beaten eggs, add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
11. Enter 200 gr grated cheese.
12. Stir until smooth, lift.
13. Pour into heat-resistant dish, sprinkle with 50 grams of grated cheese.
14. Bake in the oven for * 45 minutes until cooked.