If you really like western cuisine, below we will share a recipe of one of Western cuisine originating from Europe, namely Spanish Baked Fish.
Spanish Baked Fish Recipe (https://img.taste.com.au/)The western world, especially Europe, is indeed attractive to Indonesian people, in terms of trends and fashion, besides that their culinary delights are also able to hypnotize tourists to taste it.
In Europe and America, their food is made to be more practical, fast and not too much use of herbs or spices, but still preferred for those who like western cuisine. Western dishes you can also make yourself at home. With the recipe we will give the following.
Content Spanish Baked Fish :
• 10 green olives
• 1 tablespoon of capers
• 1 small red bell pepper
• Salt to taste
• 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
• Olive oil to taste
• 1 seabream or you can use other cut fish
• 8 cherry tomatoes
• 1 red onion
• Leaf parsley to taste
• 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
• 4 tablespoons of white wine
How to make Spanish Baked Fish :
• Clean the fish and then smear a little salt, arrange the onions in the middle (just a little) and arrange the fish on the onions in a heat-resistant baking dish or dish.
• Then the rest of the onions are neatly arranged next to the fish and so on the layout of tomatoes, olive peppers, capers around the fish.
• After everything is neatly arranged, flush the fish with white wine then sprinkle with paprika powder and cumin seeds on top of the fish.
• Then water the fish and vegetables using olive oil until evenly distributed. add parsley on top of the fish (optional) then enter the oven at 200 degrees. Oven for about 20-25 minutes, until the tomatoes look a bit wilted.
Serve Spanish Baked Fish with chopped boiled potatoes.