Spicy Roast Chicken Recipe
This spicy roast chicken recipe exists and is well-known in Surabaya, but now it is also common in other areas. This spicy roast chicken is really good. The roast chicken recipe below is a recipe that we know based on how to study here and there, so it might taste different. Just curious, is it the same taste of the famous roasted chicken with a recipe made at home.
Never tried it, I won’t know the taste, let’s try the recipe bun …
2 pandan leaves
3 pieces of orange leaf
10 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cm ginger, bruised
3 lemongrass stems, bruised
5 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 chicken, cut into 16 parts
2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of salt
350 grams of large green chili
10 red onions
1 teaspoon seasoning chicken flavoring
15 green cayenne peppers
2 teaspoons lime juice
5 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make:
1. Wash chicken thoroughly, coat with lime juice and salt, let stand for 10 minutes wash again, drain.
2. Roast chicken on hot coals, after cooking, brewing, set aside.
3. Heat the oil, saute the mashed spices with lemon grass, orange leaves, ginger and pandan leaves until fragrant.
4. Enter the sweet soy sauce, stir well.
5. Cook until the seasoning is absorbed.
6. After cooking, add lime juice, stir well, remove from heat.
7. Serve warm with white rice.