Tongue stew recipe
Semur is one of the traditional cooking recipes that accentuates the taste of sweet soy sauce and various spices. Stews like that are usually thick soup.
Stews are a favorite dish my mother made since I was very young. most Favorite! Stews can be made from various types of meat. But this time special stews are made from the tongue. Yes, this is the most delicious tongue stew made by mother. The Best Mother’s cooking is the point.
It feels good!
On this occasion the recipe and how to make stews with strong flavors are discussed. The main ingredients are not beef, mutton, or chicken. But beef tongue.
500 grams of beef tongue
4 tablespoons margarine
4 tablespoons cooking oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 bunch celery leaves, sliced thinly
10 onions, thinly sliced
3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
5 cayenne peppers
1 tablespoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make:
1. Boil the tongue with enough water until tender, skin, thinly sliced.
2. Saute onion and garlic until yellow.
3. Lift & drain.
4. Blend all seasoning.
5. Fry the tongue pieces with margarine.
6. After half cooked, pour boiled water and then add the spices that have been mashed.
7. Put in celery and soy sauce.
8. Cook until the sauce boils.
9. Ready to serve.
Up to 4-5 people.