This typical spanish paella recipe is made from the main ingredients of rice and then combined with chicken, saffron, and seefood. How to make a typical Spanish Paella Seafood is quite easy just by cooking rice with all the ingredients in one. Cooking this paella seefood will produce paella that is yellow because it comes from saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from flower stalks or sprigs.
Spanish Typical Seafood Paella Ingredients:
1. 1/2 kg of clams that still have shells
2. 1 medium red bell pepper
3. 800 gr squid, cut and then soaked with lemon juice, store in a refrigerator
4. 5 chicken thighs
5. 1 tomato
6. Olive oil and cooking oil to taste
7. 1 onion (chopped or chopped)
8. 2 cube flavoring cube chicken
9. 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
10. 4 cups of rice
11. 500 grams of shrimp should not be peeled then boiled
12. Salt and pepper to taste
13. 8 cups of water
How to make Typical Spanish Seafood Paella:
1. Cook the clams give a little water, season with salt, then set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil and cooking oil in a pan and then fry the chicken thighs until they look yellow, add the onions, garlic and paprika, stir well.
3. Add the squid, tomatoes, stir again. Add salt, turmeric and mérica then stir well.
4. Add water to the stir-fried squid then rice, and leave the whole rice under water.
5. Then cook the rice for about 15-20 minutes until cooked or until the sauce looks gone because it seeps into the rice.
6. If the water or soup has shrunk, reduce the heat and stir so the rice does not burn.
7. You can set aside the chicken to make it easier to stir the paella. If the rice looks cooked and the water has shrunk, turn off the heat.
8. Then cover with a clean cloth for about 10 minutes.
9. Garnish with clams, chicken thighs and shrimp, finish and serve.