Uduk Rice recipe
Recipes uduk rice – I do not know where the rice came from. What I know is that uduk rice is an alternative when I cook in the morning. But now, uduk rice is a culinary commodity that many of us encounter, especially in the morning and evening. The variations on nuduk asik are very diverse, but in general, how to make uduk rice is relatively the same and one thing, it’s easy.
3 cm ginger ginger
2 nutmeg flowers
6 clove seeds
1 bruised nutmeg
400 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut
2 cm ginger
5 cm cinnamon
2 lemongrass bruises
300 grams of white rice
Complement: peanut sauce: 150 grams of fried peanuts, puree, 10 red cayenne peppers, puree, 2 tablespoons of cooked vinegar, salt and seasonings to taste, bring to a boil
until it thickens.
Bean spices: 250 grams of fried peanuts and puree 1 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons brown sugar and the remaining water to boil the chicken, boil until thickens.
How to Make:
1. Wash white rice thoroughly soak for 30 minutes, drain and steam for 30 minutes, remove from heat.
2. While boiling coconut milk, enter the nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, galangal, lemongrass and ginger.
3. Cook until fragrant coconut milk strain.
4. Mix steamed rice with hot coconut milk without fire “ARON LAND” stir until all the coconut milk is smoked.
5. Steam for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until the rice is tender, remove from heat.
6. Serve warm with peanut sauce, fried onions and various fried chicken, empal, intestines, tofu and shrimp satay